What Are the Dimensions of the Ford Escape Cargo Space?
With a maximum cargo volume of 68 cubic feet, the 2019 Ford Escape is the ideal small SUV for St. Charles families and solo drivers alike. Not only does it offer the interior space of a larger SUV, like the Ford Edge or Ford Explorer, but it also offers the fuel efficiency of a more compact vehicle, like the Ford EcoSport. Learn more about the new Ford Escape dimensions with Haggerty Ford, below!
Passenger & Cargo Space
- Max Passenger Space: 98.7 cubic feet
- Front Headroom: 39.9 inches
- Rear Head Room: 39.0 inches
- Front Legroom: 43.1 inches
- Rear Legroom: 37.3 inches
- Rear Hip Room: 52.4 inches
- Rear Shoulder Room: 55.2 inches
Smart Storage Options
- 60/40 Split-Fold-Flat Rear Seating – With this feature, you’ll be able to configure the rear seats in whichever way best suits what you need to carry. If needed, you’ll still be able to transport a rear passenger.
- Small Storage Options – Keep your belongings organized and easily accessible with the use of a center console with media bin, two coat hooks, an overhead console with sunglasses storage, and six cupholders.
- Optional Interior Cargo Cover – When you opt for the available interior cargo cover, you can leave your new Escape parked in Aurora for the day and never have to worry about nosy passersby checking out your personal items.
Step Into a Ford Escape at Haggerty Ford!
Even when you pit it against top competitors, the 2019 Ford Escape holds its own with great performance, ample cargo space, and intuitive tech features. See for yourself when you contact us to set up a test drive in West Chicago. Before you stop in, remember to check out our new Ford specials and apply for financing online to get pre-approved!
Want to get the incredible interior of a new Ford Escape at the affordable price point of a pre-owned model? Get the best of both worlds when you consider a certified pre-owned Escape. Ford CPO models come with quite a few benefits, like a transferable comprehensive warranty and lockout assistance. Check out our guide to find out if the CPO route is right for you!
More from Haggerty Ford
With a maximum cargo volume of 68 cubic feet, the 2019 Ford Escape is the ideal small SUV for St. Charles families and solo drivers alike. Not only does it offer the interior space of a larger SUV, like the Ford Edge or Ford Explorer, but it also offers the fuel efficiency of a more compact…
If you’re in the market for an SUV that offers plenty of space for your St. Charles family, look no further than the 2019 Ford Explorer. You may be thinking, “I’ve considered the Ford Explorer, but how many seats does it have?” The new Explorer seats up to seven passengers with ease, offering 151.5 cubic feet…